Course #1 – Overview
With non-surgical aesthetic procedures growing in popularity, the demand for aesthetic providers is increasing daily, yet everyone seems to want an experienced injector! Show potential employers that you have invested in yourself before asking them to invest in you. This course will give you the tools to prepare for a career in aesthetic medicine while helping you be sure that this is the right career move for you.
Note: You must complete Course #1 before moving onto Course #2.
- Understand the role of an aesthetic provider and what to expect in terms of hours, training, compensation and daily activities
- Develop a foundation in facial anatomy
- Identify the investment you need to make in terms of education and training
- Learn how to investigate employment options in your local market and how to get a “foot in the door”
- Acquire tips and knowledge of how to use social media and networking resources to help find injecting opportunities
- Understand compensation in aesthetic medicine and how compensation plans differ from therapeutic medicine
- “Preparing to Be an Aesthetic Injector” E-book
- Injector Preparation checklist
- Complete Face online learning app — Essentials section with 10+ hours and ~100 videos showing facial cadavers, facial assessment tips, injection techniques and adverse event considerations. (This is not a subscription — once you purchase the app, you own access indefinitely!)
- TITAN Placement Director to coach you throughout your job search, teaching resume creation, interviewing, search support and consulting
Preparing to be an Aesthetic Injector AND Coaching (Course #1) quantity